Hair Enhancements: Toppers, Volumizers, Hair Pieces
Hair Enhancements are included in a very special category of the professional beauty industry called Hair Enhancement or Addition Services. A Licensed Professional Cosmetologist offers services that involve: Cutting Hair, Coloring Hair, and Texturizing. Professionals who have advanced training that qualifies them as Hair Enhancement Specialists offer the fourth dimension of services: Adding Hair.
Hair Enhancements are an important part of this dimension because of fashion, convenience and hair loss issues.
Innovative Hair Solutions is a fully licensed salon specializing in hair enhancement exclusively for women of all ages. All types of hair loss or enhancement situations can be addressed with solutions like:
- Hair Extension, Enhancements and Additions
- Integrations and Volumizers
- Partial Cranial Prosthetics and Hairpieces
- Full Cranial Prosthetics and Wigs
A woman doesn’t have to have hair loss to want more hair.
Some of us were just born with fine, thin hair that’s sparse in quantity, and sometimes lacking in quality. There are many options to volumize existing hair:
- Open base or Integration Pieces come in many sizes and shapes that look like a spider’s web with hair on it. Your own existing hair is integrated through the openings after it is secured to your hair.
- Hair Enhancements are small amounts of additional hair that are secured
to your own hair near but not on the scalp. They are either bonded or crimped in place and last 2-4 months. If they add length as well as volume, they are referred to as Hair Extensions.
- Temporary or “Add-on” Enhancements are pieces like ponytails, falls, chignons, braids, etc. that are temporarily attached by you at home whenever you wish to change your style or you’re needing a quick hair-styling.
The facts about hair replacement systems
Whether they are called hair systems, toupees, wigs, or strand – by – strand insertion systems, all hair prostheses are constructed in a similar fashion using similar materials.
All hair systems are machine sewn, hand tied, or use a combination of both methods. IHS hair replacement specialists are always up to date on the latest in hair replacement technology.
Lesser quality hairpieces are made from low quality human hair, animal hair, low grade artificial fibers or a combination of all three. These hairpieces often “fuzz” quickly and need to be replaced more frequently. Higher quality hairpieces are made of Remi Hair (hair that still has a cuticle layer) or heat resistant artificial fibers.
Remy Hair is the highest grade of human hair because it has been processed the least amount. The origin of the hair can be Chinese, Mongolian, Indian or European depending upon the desired finish. It is the preferred choice for hair extensions, hairpieces, and wigs because it achieves the most natural look.
With Remy Hair the cuticle layer is kept intact and not stripped. Preserving the cuticle and aligning the hair in a unidirectional fashion creates a hairpiece that is completely natural in appearance.
Artificial fibers range from fibers used in costume wigs to very high quality heat resistant fibers; depending upon the manufacturer, artificial fibers can look, feel and perform very much like human hair.
Attachment methods range from tapes, adhesives, braiding and sewing, shaving and/or utilizing a skin safe adhesive to simple wig clips.
Innovative Hair Solutions believes in preserving the integrity of the client’s hair. Our specialized techniques are sure to achieve the results our client’s desire while keeping their health and well-being in mind.
- Informational consultation by appointment
- Selection of hairpieces, and toppers including the most current styles
- Customized or readymade hairpieces and human hair toppers
- Professional, trained fitters to determine proper fit
- Alterations for secure fit
- Hair cutting and coloring also available
- Human hair, blends of human hair and synthetic, and fully synthetic hairpieces & toppers
- Micro top hair pieces are also available
At Innovative Hair Solutions, we understand that losing your hair can be frustrating and disheartening. We have years of experience in hair replacement services for women in the Palm Beach area. We are a team of professionals that you can trust with options that will restore your youthful appearance and give you back your style and confidence.
Call Innovative Hair Solutions Today to book your confidential consultation today!
561-799-2499 or text 561-319-5555